[tx_services style=”default” title=”About Us” icon=”fa-user”]I formed Joash Africa Wilderness Insight in 2017, after many years of guiding safaris with other companies. I felt I would have more freedom to fulfill my guests’ dreams if I struck out on my own. I chose the name Joash Africa Wilderness Insight because I truly love watching wildlife in their native habitat…
[tx_button style=”default” text=”More »” url=”http://18.104.22.168/~nativewild/travel/?page_id=32” color=”red” textcolor=”white” target=”self”][/tx_services]
Cruising day, heading to the Serengeti. After breakfast, you will depart with packed lunches from Lake Burunge. You will drive through the Ngorongoro Conservation Area en route to the famous Serengeti National Park. Serengeti is huge—it covers 14,763 sq km (9227 sq miles)! Because of its variety of habitats, there is always something fascinating to see in the park; it is exciting all year round. The name Serengeti is derived from the Maasai word siringet, which means “endless space.”
” tag=”h2″ size=”24″ margin=”24″ align=”left”]
After breakfast, you will be driven to Arusha airport for your flight to the famous Serengeti National Park. Meet your safari guide at Kogatende airstrip. Kogatende is an area of Northern Serengeti where wildebeest and zebra settle during drier months (June through late October). They cross the flooding Mara River when moving between Serengeti North and the Mara game reserve of Kenya…
You have the whole day within the central part of the park; you can either do a full-day game drive to cover different parts of the park, or depart early for a game drive, then back for lunch and siesta, and leave again late afternoon. When you are with us, we will be happy to advise you of the best way to make your day more enjoyable.
Overnight at Mbugani Camps …
Why calving season?
Wildebeest in the Serengeti ecosystem have a particular tendency t0 drop many young in a short period of time. Usually, this takes place between the end of January and March every year, on the short grass plains of the Serengeti. Some visitors have witnessed the live birth of young on their safari during this particular time of year.
- All are long stretched 4×4 Land Cruisers fit for seven passengers.
- Charging system in vehicles to facilitate charging devices at your convenience while traveling
- Pop up roof to provide shade when the roof is open
- Electric cooler to keep drinks cold while traveling
- Binoculars (10×42 is best)
- Several memory cards for camera (16 GB)
- At least 1 spare camera battery
- A small portable flashlight
- Duffle bags (soft luggage) are best, since they are easy to carry and pack in flights or in vehicles
The cancellation fee is
- 20% of the total cost of the trip if you cancel more than 60 days prior to your arrival
- 50% of the total cost of the trip if you cancel 31–60 days prior to your arrival